Meet Comet Group22 October 2019
CRI and Public Assistance17 April 2020
On 18 January 2020, the MCC prototypes designed by TECHCAB SRL passed the tests required for the certification needed to market the Motor Control Center compliant with UL 845 standard.
ELECTRIC POWER PANELS FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF MOTORS WITH EXTRACTABLE DRAWERS OR WITH REMOVABLE DRAWERS KNOWN AS MCC IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
The main reference standards regarding the production of electrical panels for the North American market are the following:
- UL 845 Low voltage motor control center for U.S.A.
- CSA 22.2 N.254-05 Motor Control Centers for Canada
- NMX-J-353-ANCE-2006 for Mexico
The TQM MULTISYSTEM line in the MULTISYSTEM UL EVOLUTION version, MCC version with extractable drawers, has been successfully tested and is now compliant with the UL 845 standard.
The advantages deriving from our certified production
- Option to install electromechanical components of any brand as long as they comply with UL product standards
- Option to install inverters of any brand, as long as they comply with UL product standards
- Option to implement network BUSes of any brand, as long as they comply with the product regulations and interact with the products
- Option to choose the ARC FLASH DYNAMIC REACTION option (new!)
- Option to choose the ARC FLASH RESISTANT option
- Option to carry out Arc Flash Study (Arc Flash Calculation and Analysis – NFPA70E)
- Option to monitor devices with HMI operator panels in the absence of intrinsic intelligent systems
- Better connection of the drawer to the grounding circuit with the clamp pole dedicated to the special vertical grounding bar in compliance with point 184.108.40.206 of the UL 845 standards
- On-site production allows the customer to verify and control the product at every stage of production
- It is possible to define the customizations of the unit content already at the design level
- The horizontal and vertical busbar system are silver plated as required by law